Tuesday, February 24, 2015

SOME INTERESTING SIGNS AND FLOWERS


When we got back to Canberra one of the places we went was the Botanical Gardens. It was reallly beautiful.  The following are a few of the local flowers, however, I don't remember now where I actually took them.







I had been very anxious before going to Australia, knowing how many deadly poisonous snakes and spiders there were and how they were bound to get me!  Well, we didn't see a single one.  However, we did see the signs that we might have seen them.


This sign was in the Canberra Botanical gardens, I had my eyes open for the snakes and flowers!

Signs are written on the road in Canberra, but backwards in a way

This actually was in New Zealand

There was an area in Sydney that had been public housing but was very close to downtown Sydney and was being bought out and gentrified.  I thought this was a very innovative way to get the message across.

No comments:

Post a Comment